vPod Pro Smart Vibration Meter
The vPod Pro Smart Vibration Meter is designed for machine health monitoring and predictive maintenance.
• IP65-rated case with anti-drop rubber sleeve
• 3.5" color screen
• Built-in 24G flash memory
• Route-based vibration data collector measures bearing condition and temperature at the same time
• Optional spectrum analysis function
• Buit-in camera for taking on-site photos as a note when storing data
• Supports Bluetooth headset connection for listening to the vibration signal
• USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi transmission interface
• Measure vibration signals in the frequency range of 1~8kHz (+/-1dB) or 0.3~10kHz(+/-3dB)
• High-strength magnetic base to secure the transmission of high-frequency signals
• Infrared temperature sensor inside
Detect low-frequency vibration of rotating equipment, such as
• Dynamic balance problems with the rotating parts
• Shaft misalignment
The vPod Pro Smart Vibration Meter's built-in ISO 10816-3 vibration standard displays vibration severity in green, yellow, and red.
• Measures the bearing signal in the 1 kHz to 10 kHz bandwidth
• Implements the "true peak" value for detecting bearing damage
• Detects and tracks the bearing condition for early damage detection and predictive maintenance
• Detects bearing condition effectively on ultra-low speed machines
• Shows bearing condtions in green, yellow, and red background
Bluetooth headset connection
• The vPod Pro Smart Vibration Meter has a built-in feature that connects to Bluetooth headsets
• After each measurement, the user can automatically play 2~8 seconds of vibration signal through the Bluetooth headset
• Experienced users can use this auxiliary function to tell whether an equipment is abnormal or not
• The vPod Pro Smart Vibration Meter has a built-in camera
• Can be attached to a live shot as a record while storing measurement data
• Photo linked to the measurement data and sent back to the PC-based iSee Predictive Maintenance Software
Spectrum analysis function (optional)
• Spectrum data is measured at the same time as a diagnostic vibration problem
• Select 1 kHz bandwidth of 1600 resolution lines or 10 kHz bandwidth of 6400 resolution lines
• Works with iSee Predictive Maintenance Software
• Measures basic vibration, bearing condition, temperature, and raw vibration signal
• Converts raw signal into a time waveform, two sets of spectrum analysis, envelope spectrum, and cepstrum
• Quickly track problematic measurement points, trend changes, diagnose problems and generate reports
vPod Pro - Smart vibration meter/vibration analyzer/data collectorDownload the vPod Pro Smart Vibration Meter brochure
vPod Pro is our next generation smart vibration meter built around your need in machinery condition monitoring.
With the innovatively designed sensor A52-IR, vPod Pro can measure vibration and temperature at the same time.
The high-strength magnetic base secures the sensor for accurate transmission of high frequency signals from bearings or gears.
After each measurement, vPod Pro displays 3 readings at the same time: vibration level, bearing condition and temperature.
The severity status for each measurement is shown with easy to read background colors.
Superior method for detecting damaged bearings
A damaged bearing will exhibit the periodic knocking signals in its vibration time waveform. vPod Pro implements the
field-proven “true-peak” detection, which can track early stage bearing damage. This detection method also proves to
be very effective for detect bearing damage on ultra-low speed machine.
Powerful Utility and Novian sftware for data viewing and post analysis
vPod Pro allows you to listen to the raw signal via a Bluetooth headset, take and attach a picture to the stored data record.
With optional Spectrum version, vPod Pro can store the 10 kHz bandwidth raw signal to the built-in memory and let you
replay the sound files as many times as you wish. The users can also conduct post analysis on the stored raw data with
free Utility and Novian software to derive more detailed spectrum data.
Explore the measured data via the free Utility program.
Conduct post analysis of the measured data from the free software Novian.
Complete features in route mode
In the Route mode; basic vibration, bearing condition and temperature are measured, while in the background
the raw vibration signal is stored for further data analysis. When the measured data is imported into iSee computer
program, this raw signal is automatically converted into a time waveform, two sets of power spectrum, envelope
spectrum, and cepstrum to provide the most complete predictive maintenance monitoring parameters.
● IP65 rated dustproof and waterproof case with anti-drop rubber sleeve
● Equipped with a 3.5" color screen for intuitive and easy-to-understand operation interface
● Built-in 24G flash memory provides sufficient storage space
● Innovative sensor allows measurement of vibration values, bearing condition, and temperature at the same time
● Optional Spectrum Analysis Module and Route-based Vibration Data Collector Module
● A camera on the back allows you to add a photo taken on-site as a note when storing data
● Supports Bluetooth headset connection for listening to the vibration signal
● USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi transmission interface to transfer data to a PC.
The vPod Pro is powered by two off 18650 rechargeable batteries.
A vPod Pro kit comes with complete accessories.
Introduction to vPod Pro Smart Vibration Meter
Basic operations of the vPod Pro Smart Vibration Meter
Working with vPod Pro's Route-based Vibration Data Collector Module and iSee Predictive Maintenance Software