vPod Pro has a built-in Bluetooth feature that can be connected to Bluetooth headsets.
After each measurement, the user can have the vPod Pro automatically play 2~8 seconds of vibration signal through the Bluetooth headset.
Experienced users can use this auxiliary function to tell whether an equipment is abnormal or not.
The vPod Pro built-in camera on the back. It can also be attached to a live shot as a record while storing measurement data.
This photo will be linked to the measurement data and sent back to the PC as an attachment to the data review.
Spectrum analysis function (optional)
In addition to measuring the overall value of vibration, bearing condition and temperature, the spectrum data is also measured at the same time as a diagnostic vibration problem.
The measured spectrum can be selected from 1 kHz bandwidth of 1600 resolution lines or 10 kHz bandwidth of 6400 resolution lines.
Introduction to vPod Pro
- IP65 rated dustproof and waterproof case with anti-drop rubber sleeve;
- Equipped with 3.5-inch color screen for intuitive and easy-to-understand operation interface;
- Built-in 24G flash memory provides sufficient storage space;
- Innovative sensor design allows you to simultaneously measure vibration values, bearing condition and temperature at the same time;
- Optional spectrum analysis function and route-based measurement function for a large amount of data collection.
- The lens on the back allows you to add a photo taken on-site as a note when storing data.
- Supports Bluetooth headset connection for listening to the vibration signal
- USB 2.0 and wifi transmission interface to transfer data with a PC.
Download brochure here
Demonstration video on Youtube